page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-343327,eltd-cpt-1.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,moose-ver-1.9, vertical_menu_transparency vertical_menu_transparency_on, vertical_menu_with_floating,smooth_scroll,blog_installed,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.5,vc_responsive


Pixel perfect pages
TVC but my name is not on the register?

You will be required to fill an incident form and if you are cleared by the officials, you will issued with the PVC.

Name, sex or age is wrongly entered

The person should write to the Commission within the stipulated period (5 to 14 days) stating the complaint and requesting necessary correction to be made.

Damaged / Lost Voter's card

You apply in person to the Electoral Officer of your LGA/Area Council for a replacement of the lost/damaged voter’s card. This must be done not later than thirty 30 days before the election. You will be required to pay a processing fee.

Can a person have more than one voter’s card?

No. You can only have one valid voter’s card at a time. During transfer or replacement of damaged voter’s card, the old one will be retrieved from you before a new one is issued. A voter whose card is lost or damaged will be issued a voter’s card with DUPLICATE written on it.

Transfer of voters registration?

Relocation to another constituency. Where the voter now resides in another constituency/unit and has applied for transfer on time i.e. more than thirty (30) days to the election.

Is it possible to transfer a voter’s registration.

Yes, through the following steps:

Apply to INEC more than 30 days before election.

Write an application for transfer to the Resident Electoral Commissioner through the Electoral Officer of your LGA/Area Council (your present location where you want to be transferred to). Your original voter’s card must be attached to the application if it is Inter-State Transfer;

Voters Registration Issues

Are you facing challenges or issues regarding voters registration, be your community vigilante by reporting the issues to us.

Report a problemReport a problem

For issues regarding voters registration

070022554632, 07098115357, 07098117563, 07098110916